We want all users of our website to have a happy and pleasant experience.
How to report ads and/or users
• All reports will be kept strictly confidential.
• Users are kindly asked to report any ad or user who does not follow the guidelines of posting on NerdSell.
• Ads that have nothing to do with our five categories will be deleted after it is reported.
• Beware of users asking for you to deposit or transfer funds into their NerdSell account, as we do not offer this kind of facility to any user.
• NerdSell will never send you fraudulent or suspicious emails asking for payment or banking/bank card details, either on our behalf or that of a third party. Fraudulent or suspicious ads, users, transactions or emails (especially those claiming to be from NerdSell) should be reported at once to the NerdSell Administrator. Our support team will take your report seriously and follow up accordingly in a professional and confidential manner.
• Any abuse or harassment on NerdSell will not be tolerated, and should be reported immediately to our Site Administrator.
• If a dispute arises between you and NerdSell, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by contacting NerdSell. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
1. User Name
2. Ad Title
3. Reason or description for reporting
4. Your name and email address to verify or follow up such reporting
NerdSell will always correspond via the following email: